Each painter must know the type of paint they use because it’s important. If they do not know can be fatal. In addition to requiring re-painting, the painter also had to reimburse because of their ignorance about the type of paint. We need to select a painter before we use their services and most importantly, they can distinguish the type of paint. Like our blaster painter, they will not use the type of paint gloss or semi-gloss to the middle room, because according to the reviews those paints better use for kitchen or bathroom. One thing we must know is an interior paint has a special material that is not easily fade and have a dark color. There are several types of interior paints we need to know, such as:
– Flat, the type of paint that is suitable for a small surface. Has a sheen that is lower than the other paint types and is often used for walls and ceilings. A flat can be applied in all the interior with the exception of the shower because water damaged can create flat paint.
– Matte, easy to clean and has the same flat sheen. Many people use Matte for the living room and bedroom due to surface area. Typically, Matte can also be mixed with semi-gloss for interior walls.
– Eggshell Enamel, soft and velvety. Many painters use Eggshell for the living room because it is a busy area.
– Satin Enamel, very suitable for a room that has a bustle and moist areas such as the kitchen. Paint is easy to clean and only use a sponge and water.
– Semi-gloss Enamel. General paint is used for cabinets and trims because it has a sheen. Not easily washed or dirty because of the thick surface.
– Hi-gloss enamel. The final stage of the paint gloss and sheen of the Semi-gloss. This paint is suitable for a high surface.
Knowing some type of interior paint, we can expect if it does not make a mistake when choosing the type of paint for the interior.